Ayurvedic Tea Tree Hair Conditioner I Nourishes your scalp, strengthens your hair (30 ml)
- Natural Vibes Tea Tree Hair Conditioner will strengthen, nourish and hydrate your scalp whilst fighting the bacteria that causes dandruff and hair loss.
- You no longer need to compromise on conditioning, wherever you are. These tiny packs can be hung on any hook in the bathroom making it super practical.
min order value applicable
Tea Tree Hair Conditioner will strengthen, nourish and hydrate your scalp whilst fighting the bacteria that causes dandruff and hair loss. You no longer need to compromise on conditioning, wherever you are.
Natural Vibes travel pouches occupy very little space and as a part of our conscious ayurveda drive they are recyclable, refillable & reusable, thus helping us reduce carbon foot print.
Standing by our belief of clean and green beauty, our pouches are made from sustainable paper packaging. These tiny packs can be hung on any hook in the bathroom making it super practical.
Not only are they pocket / purse friendly they can also be carried to work or treks without having to carry an entire bottle. What more? They can also be carried through airport security i.e. we are transit friendly! Believe us when we tell you, it fits in like it was never there.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
- Tea Tree - being antibacterial in nature is very effective in treating microorganisms that thrive on the scalp, clog your pores further causing dandruff and hair fall. Tea Tree is considered a miracle ingredient in ayurveda because it is suitable for both dry and oily scalp. It soothes the dry scalp and pulls out excess oil from an oily scalp. Tea tree also encourages hair growth by unclogging the follicles and providing them with nourishment.
- Bhringraj - is regarded as the "ruler of the hair" or "bhringraja" in Ayurveda because it has the ability to rejuvenate and revive your hair by preventing premature greying and bringing back your hair's health and shine. The herb contains important nutrients that fulfill the deficiency of minerals in your scalp. This will improve your hair quality and get rid of split ends.
- Aloe Vera - forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated. It has a high content of protein that helps condition your hair by locking in the nutrients. Aloe Vera helps restore the pH balance of your hair. Due to its cooling properties, it helps in healing sun damage.
Suitable for - All Hair types including coloured hair. Our ayurvedic products are perfectly safe to use for children over 6 years of age, adults and pregnant women.
We believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are CRUELTY FREE and certified by the department of Ayurveda.
Directions for use :
- Hop in the shower, and go along with your regular shampoo routine. Once you rinse your shampoo, pour some conditioner in your palm, run this through the ends of your hair, trying to apply it to every strand possible. Leave on for 1 - 2 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Warm water is healthier for your hair than hot water.
- For best results, pair the conditioner with Natural Vibes Tea Tree Shampoo.
About Natural Vibes:
At Natural Vibes, we are constantly working hard to help you find the right balance between your mind, body and soul. To ensure this meaningful experience for you, we have combined the wisdoms of ancient healing therapies like Ayurveda, Aromatherapy, Naturopathy and Plant-based ingredients in our products. We truly stand by our brand’s philosophy ‘because nature heals’ as it’s no secret that Mother Nature has all the answers for our well-being.
We are not only a product brand, but also a movement towards conservation of Mother Nature by sustainably using her gift and restoring her beauty. We have taken this pledge to ‘Plant Trees’ for every product purchased. Our consciousness as a brand will always bow down to ensure ‘People & Planet’ move together in the direction of harmony & oneness.