Vitamin C Brightening Face Wash is an ayurvedic proprietary blend enriched with the goodness of Peach, Narangi Orange, Lemon Peel, Papaya, Amla, Honey, Turmeric, Neem, Jethimadh and Manjistha.
In today's day and age most skin care focuses on looking younger, while our primary concern should be keeping our skin healthy and clean from inside out.
This face wash will help you deep cleanse your pores, fight sun damage, lighten pigmented areas and brighten your complexion. The vitamin C rich fruits will also help hydrate your skin and fight the acne causing bacteria.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
- Peach has the ability to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. A great source of Vitamin C, peach reduces dark circles and wrinkles thereby keeping premature ageing at bay.
- Narangi orange being a natural bleaching agent reduces the effect of sun tan and brings back your natural skin texture, colour and radiance. The citric acid present in the orange also helps in drying away the acne and removing blackheads.
- Honey, known as "madhu" in ayurvedic scriptures removes the dirt and grime from the skin without striping the skin of its natural oils. Its anti bacterial properties defend the skin from germs.
- Lemon Peels are great exfoliators. Not only does it pull out the dirt and dust that are clogged in your pores, it will also help in getting rid of dead skin cells making your skin soft and supple.
- Amla is considered sacred in Ayurveda due to its tridosha properties. It is one rare fruit that pacifies the overall health of the skin by balancing the vata, pitta and kapha doshas. Due to its sourness, it addresses the increased vata and by virtue of its cold potency and sweet taste, it calms down the pitta. It also takes care of the kapha with the help of its dryness.
- Papaya has 300% more vitamin C than any other fruit. The enzymes present in papaya can assist in treating dry and flaky skin and hydrate it. These enzymes also dissolve inactive proteins and assist in skin lightening and anti ageing.
- Neem is referred to as "Sarva roga nivarini" in ayurveda, which means “one that prevents all ailments”. Neem fights all pathogens protecting your skin from acne, blackheads and rashes.
- Jethimad more commonly known as licorice helps your skin to clam down and relax. It will help rejuvenate your skin.
- Turmeric has been a beauty secret for thousands of years in Ayurveda. It revives the skin and brings back its natural glow and radiance. Its antiseptic properties helps get rid of the redness caused by unhealthy weather conditions.
- Manjistha due to its bitter taste helps get rid of the natural impurities from the skin, thus reducing the pigmented/patchy areas. It will make your skin healthy from the inside by increasing the circulation.
Suitable for - All skin types. Our face wash can be used by individuals of 6 years of age & above. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
We believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are CRUELTY FREE and certified by the department of Ayurveda.
Directions for use :
- Wet skin with water. Massage the face wash gently in circular motion. Rinse. Use our face wash 2 - 3 times a day for best results.
- Contrary to the belief, hot water is not good for your skin as it leads to dehydration. Please try using lukewarm water.
- It is adviced to use our face wash post make up removal. It will help unclog pores that may be clogged with chemicals.
- Nature and Ayurveda have the power to heal any problem from its roots. Healing a problem completely and naturally is a slower but long lasting process due to absence of any chemicals, hence we request you to continue application till desired results are met.
About Natural Vibes:
At Natural Vibes, we are constantly working hard to help you find the right balance between your mind, body and soul. To ensure this meaningful experience for you, we have combined the wisdoms of ancient healing therapies like Ayurveda, Aromatherapy, Naturopathy and Plant-based ingredients in our products. We truly stand by our brand’s philosophy ‘because nature heals’ as it’s no secret that Mother Nature has all the answers for our well-being.
We are not only a product brand, but also a movement towards conservation of Mother Nature by sustainably using her gift and restoring her beauty. We have taken this pledge to ‘Plant Trees’ for every product purchased. Our consciousness as a brand will always bow down to ensure ‘People & Planet’ move together in the direction of harmony & oneness.