Blush Wallet I Upcycled Denim Wallet I Clutches For Girls and women
- Designed to hold cash, cards and other little things. You can simply hold it on hand or put it in bag.
- It has a classic design that makes you outstanding and unique from others. Great looking style for younsters Beautifully Designed with Trendy look.
- Stunning quited outside and organized inside helps you keep your essentials sorted while on the go
min order value applicable
Upcycled denim wallet adorned with detailed embroidery, inspired by the ancient Japanese stitching technique called Sashiko.
This wallet is made from denim and small pieces of cotton fabric scraps that is hand- sewn together by our team of women crafters to give its distinct and exquisite look.
- Length: 19 cms
- Height: 10 inches
- Colour: Multi colour
- Closure: Snap Button
- Sections: 2 big compartments and 4 small compartments for holding cards
- Product care: Mild hand-wash
Material Information (story behind the scraps)
1.) Denim (denim sourced from a home grown footwear brand, which was donated to us after they shut their store sadly, however they wanted to put material to good use)
2.) Cotton (tiny cotton bit scraps on top coming from our favourite brand 'Three Clothing')
With a noble belief of 'Nothing should go Waste', every product of 'Use Me Works' is upcycled from post-production fabric waste sourced from factories, to save those tonnes of fabric scraps from ending up in the landfills.
These fabric scraps are segregated, cleaned and hand stitched by our team of passionate women crafters. In our approach towards 'zero-waste', we try our best to incorporate different types of scraps into our merchandise which sometimes may lead to a slight variation among the products, making it even more SPECIAL AND ONE OF A KIND.
All our products are carefully designed to make them last longer. Our favourite part is handcrafting each piece with love and care to add a sense of uniqueness and a personal touch.