Bumpadum Duet Pro Night Diaper I Paris
- One-size diaper, fits babies from 5-17 kgs. Just pick a fresh diaper, snap on the insert and put on baby - no stuffing, no tying, no pinning
- Buttery soft fabric on the inside keeps baby's skin dry and comfortable, very important during overnight usage
min order value applicable
Bumpadum cloth diapers are waterproof and do not create a mess when peed/pooped in. Each diaper holds for about 10-12 hours overnight without any leaks.
This means it can be used both at home and when outside during shopping and traveling! Your baby will be absolutely comfortable in Bumpadum cloth diapers. The fabric which touches your baby’s bottom doesn't let any wetness remain on the skin.
All liquids are quickly absorbed by this layer and the surface remains dry to the touch. Bumpadum diapers have most of the pros of disposable diapers, with none of the cons. The biggest difference is that once used, Bumpadum diapers would be washed and reused, whereas a disposable diaper would find its way to a landfill, adding to the garbage woes of the world.
Yes, there is some effort involved in washing the diapers, but the effort is negligible when compared to the savings provided by Bumpadum cloth diapers - both economical and environmental.
You save 30%-70% of what you spend on disposable diapers by choosing Bumpadum Cloth Diapers.
- Comes with the 4 Night prefold has 4 panels with each panel having 4 layers of organic cotton, one additional layer of hemp to give further boost to absorbency & one premium stay dry layer to keep baby's bottom dry.
- Only modern cloth diaper brand MADE IN INDIA.
- Easy to use side closing snaps keep the front free from confusing buttons. Grandparents, nannies, day care find it easy to use
- Outer Shell is made with PUL (Polyurethane laminate).
- 4Night prefold is made with Organic cotton, organic hemp fleece, stay-dry microfleece layer