Cast Iron Appam Pan (8 Inch)
- Healthy Food and Healthy Cookware
- 100 % Organic Cast Iron Cookware
- Cast Iron Appam Pan 8 inch
- Dimensions - L x W x H - 19cm x 26cm x 3cm and Weight : 1.13 Kg
min order value applicable
Cast Iron Appam Pan 8 inch : 1.13 Kg
Capacity: Serve for 4-6 People
A versatile & long-lasting cookware one would love to have. It is definitely worth the buy for its health benefits, heat-retention (hey, yeah! it holds heat for an amount of time) and easy to use nature.
A great thing about cast iron is that you can use it on the stove, an oven, a grill & a campfire. Oh! Naturally non-stick. The more you use it, the smoother & non-sticky it gets.
Cast Iron cookware! Isn’t it heavy?
Initially, this is what comes to our mind when we hear of it. But once you get used, it will be a super-fun experience.
Cast Iron, where Taste meets Health.
Organic Cookware – Naturally made, cast iron is highly famous for the benefits it has for you. Designed way and the metal used makes it the organic cookware.
Adds Iron to Food – Cast iron Kitchen cookware cooking helps your body with an iron intake as it by own nature absorbs iron into your food, which will be beneficial in reducing iron deficiency issues.
Requires less oil – Due to its fine texture, it requires only lesser oil. So, the healthy cookware for a fitter you.
Less expensive & Lasts Forever – It is for anyone and everyone. Also comes lifelong. You can pass it on to the next generations, thus makes it long-lasting.
Grandma-feel – Wherever we dine in, nothing can beat our mumma’s and grandma’s recipes. So, why not the Kitchen cookware ?
Crispy food: Feel the restaurant at home.
Don’t we all miss those BBQs? Get that crispiness added to your food, which enhances the taste of it.
Varieties – Now, cast iron is available in the skillet, tawa, kadai, casserole and much more.
- Scrape the pan with steel wool until there are no more rust spots.
- Wash the cookware with warm, soapy water.
- Dry the piece completely. This is an important step that will keep new rust spots from appearing. First, dry with a cloth, then place it on a range burner and let the heat dry your pot or pan the rest of the way.
- Soak paper towels with cooking oil and use them to coat the inside of your cookware with a thin layer of oil.
- Place the cookware on the oven or burner heat it for 3-6 min .
- Remove your pan from the oven/burner and let it cool. It’s now ready to use!
How to care your Cast Iron Cookware
Although cast iron is very durable, you still have to take certain precautions to keep it clean and rust free.
Keep it Dry: Cast iron cookware will require attention immediately after you’re done using it. You can wash it with a little bit of soap and water, but you’ll have to leave it sitting on a hot burner for a few minutes after you towel dry it. Any amount of water left in the pan can cause a rust spot.
Reseason Frequently: Seasoning is the process that creates a non-stick layer on your cookware. Be sure to re season your cast iron often, especially when you first buy or restore it. The more times you use your cookware, the better the layer of seasoning will work.
Coat with Oil After Every Wash: Before you put your cast iron skillet or pot away, be sure to wipe it down with a light coating of oil to protect the seasoning.
Cast iron cookware has been around forever, and it isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. If you want to get in on this trend, follow these tips and you’ll be whipping up pan-seared steaks and skillet cornbread in no time.
- Black Clay Handi / Earthen Pot with LidSpecial Price ₹579 Regular Price ₹1,000 42% off