Cold Pressed Castor Oil I Certified 100% Natural Nourishing body massage Oil (250 ml)
- Traditional massage oil for baby & mom – castor oil massage cools the body, deeply moisturises skin & hair
- Known to sooth colicky babies
- Use to treat dry skin, fungal infections and diaper rashes and sunburns
- Certified 100% natural origin of total. Cosmos natural certified by ecocert green life according to cosmos standard
- You won’t find chemicals (oil is not bleached or refined), artificial color or fragrance or any mineral oil.
min order value applicable
Pure & nourishing body massage oil
Cold-pressed Castor oil is a natural remedy for many problems in babies such as dry skin, colic, fungal infections and nappy rashes and sunburns. It also promotes hair growth and makes the hair follicles stronger in postpartum mothers.
Made from fresh castor seeds, cold pressed to ensure natural nutrients are retained. This is an edible oil
Depending on the need, our cold-pressed castor oil can be deployed in a number of beneficial ways.
1. For dry skin: Babies often have dry patches on their skin that need more effective moisturising than what mere baby oils offer. A gentle daily massage of warm oil mixed with equal quantity of our cold-pressed coconut oil will provide babies relief from irritated, dry skin. Do not apply castor oil near your baby’s lips, eyes, anus and genitals.
2. Cures colic in babies: Experts recommend a warm and gentle castor oil massage on the baby’s abdomenn using clockwise motions.
3. Treat fungal infections and diaper rashes: Castor oil has a high content of active compounds known as undecylenic acid. These compounds are highly-effective in the prevention and treatment of fungal infections and diaper rashes.
4. Treat sunburns: Castor oil acts as a wonderful emollient for delicate skin that is prone to sunburns. Applying castor oil on the affected area will help soothe and heal the skin.
5. For hair growth: Cold-pressed Castor Oil promotes hair growth by making hair strong and it eliminates dry spots on the scalp. Special Note A small amount goes a long way Never use castor oil on chapped or broken skin as it can cause irritation Do not apply castor oil on areas near the lips, eyes or genitals Never feed castor oil to babies