This Elephant in Jungle Copper Bottle is handcrafted for daily use.
However, drinking copper water early in the morning is taken as one of the healthiest ways of drinking water when compared to plastic water bottles.
In ancient times, people use to consume copper water by storing it overnight for 8-10 hours. Storing water in a copper vessel is known as “Tamara Jal”. Copper kills the harmful bacteria present in the water. Copper has many health benefits. For instance, it boosts your immunity.
Therefore, it is one of the best alternatives to switch from plastic bottles. Plastic bottles contain heavy chemicals including BPA which has an adverse effect on your health.
Copper Bottles are best alternative to plastic bottles. They last for years if cared properly. Also, drinking water from pure copper bottle result in good health. It boosts your immunity & stimulates your brain. Moreover, copper vessel helps balance the three doshas - vata, pitta, & kalpha in one's body.
To clarify, keeping our health in mind, we have introduced the “Taal Mell” Copper water bottles. We provide a beautifully designed, superior quality copper bottle (99% + pure) to help you kickstart this journey with us to build a better tomorrow!
Taal Mell provides you copper purity guarantee certificate. It is 99.58% pure copper bottle.
Therefore, Some benefits of Copper Include -
- Helps the digestive system perform better
- Aids in weight loss
- Slows down aging
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health and beats
- Can fight cancer
- Stimulates your brain
- Regulates the working of the thyroid gland
To sum up, each individual should make a habit of drinking copper water early morning. Thus, storing and drinking water from copper vessels can help you gain its benefits when it interacts with your drinking water.
By switching to plastic-free products, you can help the environment in following ways -
- Saving the lives of marine animal. When plastic is dumped into ocean, it breaks down into smaller and smaller pieces known as “micro plastics” rather than biodegrading or dissolving, it poses great threats to marine life including fish. Thus a fair alternative to reduce plastic waste going to oceans.
- These bottle does not contain BPA, a toxic chemical of plastic, which can harm human health.
- Copper bottle can be upcycled and recycled. Nearly every piece of plastic ever made is still in existence.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS -
Net Content – A copper bottle, Purity Certificate, Free Bottle Cotton Bag Net Capacity - 1 litre
Bottle Feature –
Seamless Copper Bottle. Meena Printed. Leak-Proof. Rubber-lined lid.
Dimensions - L x B x H - 27 x 8 x 8 cm
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS -
This Copper bottle should be used for cold to lukewarm liquids. Avoid using it for extremely hot liquids. Hand washes with cool water. Not dishwasher safe. Not microwave safe.
How to Use ?
- Put Some lemon juice & salt in bottle.
- Fillhalf of bottle with hot water.
- Leave the bottle for 15-20 minutes.
- Shake & rinse away the water, clean it with normal water 2-3 times.
- Cleaning is required once weekly.
To clean Copper do as follows -
We would recommend using white vinegar & salt solution or Pitambari powder which removes stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, giving it the shine and last lasting effect. Return - 10 Days easy return.