Earthen Handi I Organic Terracotta Clay Pot I Dal Handi with Lid (750 ML)
- Clay Being Alkaline In Nature Helps In Neutralizing The Ph Balance Of The Food By Interacting With The Acid Present In The Food.
- Clay Pots serve as a perfect breeding ground for the bacteria thus results in superior curd setting. Clay pots add many essential nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and sulphur to food.
- Clay contains all the possible vitamins, even vitamin B12.
min order value applicable
- Good for Health, Or get more creative serve Flavoured Lassi, Phirni, Custurd in these Rustic Creations.
- We use 100%natural clay as the raw material.
- Handmade out of clay, fired at high temperatures by the studio potters of Uttar Pradesh, India. This high quality stoneware product is food grade, microwave safe & lead free
- Easy to clean No need to use soap / detergent to wash the clayware. Soaking in warm water and scrubbing with non abrasive srubber is enough to clean the utensil. Handle with care
- Moreover clay pots being porous absorbs the excess water leaving behind thick curd for consumption.
- Clay is Alkaline in nature, hence it interacts with the acidity in the food and neutralizes the pH balance. Thereby reducing the common stomach problems, that even youngsters in the grab of due to excessive consumption of Fast Foods.
1 pc handi set
Product colour Brown
MATERIAL = TERRACOTTA CLAY
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS= When using the clay pot for the first time, it should be washed thoroughly in warm water. Do not use detergent or soap as this will likely block the delicate pores. Completely immerse the pot and lid in tepid water for at least 4 hours (up to overnight) and then prepare to use it without letting it dry.