Ecocraft India Red Clay Cooking Pot Set With Lid and Ladle (1, 2, 3 Litres)
- Red Pots/Earthen Kadai 1, 2 & 3 liter pots with lid and wooden Ladle Combo For Cooking And Serving
- The notable health benefits of clay pots or earthen pots include their ability to flow steam throughout the cooking process.
- It also offers plenty of moisture and that means you can cook with less oil and fat.
min order value applicable
Material & Type: Clay Pot black 1 Ltr, 2 Ltr, and 3 Ltr with wooden Ladle.
color: Red, Lid: Yes Made using old traditional pottery technique.
Clay pots give you all the Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium, and several other Minerals. Clay being alkaline in nature helps in neutralizing the Ph balance of the food by interacting with the acid present in the food. Clay being porous, allows heat and moisture to circulate evenly making food juicer, Food cooks Perfect without overheating & Burning.
WHAT IS A DEEP BURNED CLAY POT OR BLACK POTTERY?
It is a very old traditional Pottery technique. A Normal red Clay pot is Kilned once. Deep Burned Pots are kilned two times, Second time, potters Burn the pots stacked together with wood and Hay at a temperature of Nearly 1200*C. This will Make the pots very Strong and Durable. During the process, Pots turn Black in color. Deep Burned Pots Can Withstand High temperatures when used on the Gas stove.
KNOW YOUR PRODUCT
It is a handmade product, size and shape may slightly vary. More sand is added to clay for Extra Strength, Durability, and a Long-lasting, Rough finish.
This product is seasoned using Corn Starch. Seasoning starch may appear Glossy and Slippery on the surface.
Pots attain Black color naturally during the DEEP BURNING process due to temperature changes in the kiln.
We assure you there are no chemicals used in any step of making this product. It is made using Naturally excavated Clay. We use edible corn starch for seasoning the pot. Red pots may turn Black & Black pots may turn Red from the bottom while cooing due to temperature change
Cleaning Your Clay Pot
Use biodegradable soap or detergent to clean your pots and never leave the harsh detergent or soap to soak as they will seep into the pores of the clay and then leach into your food the next time you use it. Use mild, coir, or vetiver scrub to clean it.
Check Images Read all specifications to make sure it fits your purpose and Place the Order. Usage Instructions are Send Along with the Product.
- Hand Made Coconut Serving Spoon/Ladle/SpatulaSpecial Price ₹200 Regular Price ₹270 26% off
- Cast Iron Round Tawa 11 Inch + Cast Iron kadai (2.5 ltr - 10 Inch) Free Iron Tadka PanSpecial Price ₹1,900 Regular Price ₹6,000 68% off
- Long-lasting Coconut Breakfast Bowl I PolishedSpecial Price ₹270 Regular Price ₹299 10% off
- Cast Iron Kadai (2.5 ltr) + Cast Iron Omlet Pan LargeSpecial Price ₹1,399 Regular Price ₹4,500 69% off
- Coco Bowl and Bamboo Spoon & Fork (450-500 ml)Special Price ₹299 Regular Price ₹399 25% off