Fire cedarwood Incense Sticks | For yoga and meditation
Made from sacred temple flowers, Burning Time: 30 Minutes.
100% natural incense sticks are hand rolled by women flower cyclers.
min order value applicable
A conscious effort towards a better footprint.
- 11,060 metric tonnes temple-waste flowercycled till date.
- 110 metric tonnes chemical pesticide ( >10ppm) offested.
- Direct Livelihood – 23 Manual Scavenger families| Income increased by minimum of 6 times.
- Indirect Livelihoods – 365, each family has 5 members on average.
- Increasing standard of living of women worker and making them economically independent – predictable and regular incomes.
- The project has attracted interest across the country thus highlighting the issue of “temple flower disposal”.
Fragrance: Cedarwood. Charcoal-free incense sticks dipped in natural essential oils.
The element Fire, called Tejas ( तेजस ) in Sanskrit, is the generator of energy in the body just as the sun is the generator of energy for the earth.