Fruits Book for Early Learning (Part-2) (Fabric Book)
FRUITS Part -2 of the FRUITS Series
- A child can recognize and relate the names and the pictures of the fruits with ease.
- A child can learn the actual color, shape and characteristics of fruits.
- Also helps develop love for eating fruits and encourage healthy habits in the child.
min order value applicable
Skyculture presents "The Head Start Series", a collection of uniquely designed fabric books for little children which helps develop a love for reading in their early years. These books are created by teachers who have over 55+ years of collective experience in both national and international education in early age education and teaching.
- Material - Fabric.
- Dimensions - 17 x 16 x 2 (cm).
- Pages - 10.
Each book is handcrafted to promote,
- The habit of reading in a distraction prone world
- Stimulation of a child's imagination through bright and colorful illustrations
- Improves and develops hand-eye coordination by using non-tearable and foldable books.
- Helps to develop vocabulary skills at an early age.
These books are:
- Washable (for those moments of spills!)
- Non-tearable (unlike usual paper books)
- A language enhancer
- An effective educational toy
- Easy to carry
- Easy to handle
- Learning in a fun way
Introducing healthy common fruits in a fun way!