Koyas Agarbathi Oudh Insence Brown Stick Pooja (Pack of 5)
- Material: Wood, Color: Multicolour
- Sandalwood with its sweet, warm and woody fragrance instill a sense of well-being and relaxation
- Made Hand Rolled
- Natural Fragrance
- For Use Tample/Pooja Home/Office/Party/Festival/Mangal Utsav/Jwellery Shop/Shopping Mall / Marriage anniversary /Store/
min order value applicable
Benifits of Using Incense Sticks.
1. Incense purifies the mental and physical bodies.
2.Incense rids impurities and brings harmony.
3. Incense alerts the mind and senses.
4. Incense serves as a companion in solitude.
5.Incense brings peace and calms the mind when busy.
6.A little incense can cause much satisfaction.
7.Daily use of incense does not cause harm. Oudh incense sticks (agarbatti) Koyas agarbatti has the best oudh incense sticks in the industry
we have hand crafted this beautiful aroma into a hand rolled incense sticks. Oud is one of the most expensive perfume ingredients in the world.
It has an intoxicating musky scent that can be quite potent and has been used for centuries in India, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
oday, many perfumers in the West are using it as a base to create some amazing fragrances for men and women.
What Is Oud?
Oud comes from the wood of the tropical Agar(Aquilaria) tree, which includes 15 different species.
The tree is believed to have originated in the Assam region of India and it spread from there to populate Bangladesh and much of Southeast Asia.
The wood chips are often burned as an incense.They're often used during religious ceremonies and various celebrations throughout Southeast Asia and the Middle East,including China,Japan and India