Calming & Wellness Fragrance Incense Sticks (Lavender, Pack of 2)
- 100% natural incense sticks are hand-rolled by women flower cyclers.
- incense sticks helps soothing your body and mind, ideal for meditation and yoga; Color: Multicolor; Quantity: 50 (Every pack 25 Sticks);
- Package Content: 2 Lavender Fragrance Incense Sticks Packs
min order value applicable
A Conscious Effort Towards environmental sustainability leading to a Cleaner Tomorrow
- Incense purifies the mental and physical bodies.
- Incense rids impurities and brings harmony.
- Incense serves as a companion in solitude.
- Incense brings peace and calms the mind when busy.
- A little incense can cause much satisfaction.
The Products are Hand made by underprivileged women, who through their skills embark on a Journey of self-reliance and empowerment. The aromatic sticks are made from Recycled waste flowers have a soothing and calming effect
Made From Sacred Temple Flowers Which are Recycled that are completely Bamboo & charcoal-free, Seeing the floral debris consuming the Holy Ganges, We researched the eco-friendly processes to create the best out of waste. This search led to the birth of HelpUsGreen.
HelpUsGreen is a brand that makes religion sustainable.
As the Ganges drowns in an alarming amount of floral debris, we introduce our pioneering “flower cycling” technology turning temple waste into scented treasure. Our Dhoops are carefully crafted by rural women of our community and packaged neatly in green and clean materials.
The seed of sustainability was sown when founder Karan Rastogi, a graduate of Warwick Business School (UK), came up with a unique idea to make religion sustainable. Seeing the floral debris consuming the Holy Ganges, our founder spent time researching Carbon Neutral processes to create the best out of waste. This search led to the birth of HelpUsGreen. We launched our first 100% organic and handmade line of biofertilizers, thus beginning our journey of Green Design. We soon began producing lifestyle products, up-cycling monumental temple waste in India, and making sustainability accessible.
What emerged in 2015 as a vision, has now evolved into a self-sustaining social enterprise of over 50 eco-warriors. As of 2021, we collect over 2.5 tones of floral waste every day and flower cycle it into lifestyle products like aromatic sticks, organic fertilizers, and festive goods.
- Aromatherapy Incense Cones (Pack of 100) I Lemongrass and LavenderSpecial Price ₹326 Regular Price ₹440 26% off
- Ayurveda Incense Cones (Pack of 100) I Rosemary and Himalayan HoneySpecial Price ₹326 Regular Price ₹440 26% off
- Bhakti Incense Cones (Pack of 100) I Mogra and ChameliSpecial Price ₹326 Regular Price ₹440 26% off