Water Lavender Incense Sticks | Made from flowers
Made from sacred temple flowers, Burning Time: 30 Minutes. 100% natural incense sticks are hand rolled by women flower cyclers.
min order value applicable
A conscious effort towards a better footprint.
- 11,060 metric tonnes temple-waste flowercycled till date.
- 110 metric tonnes chemical pesticide ( >10ppm) offested.
- Direct Livelihood – 23 Manual Scavenger families| Income increased by minimum of 6 times.
- Indirect Livelihoods – 365, each family has 5 members on average.
- Increasing standard of living of women worker and making them economically independent – predictable and regular incomes.
- The project has attracted interest across the country thus highlighting the issue of “temple flower disposal”.
Fragrance: Lavender. Charcoal-free incense sticks dipped in natural essential oils.
In our Indian tradition, ‘Water’ (or जल) is considered a vital life force.
When thinking of saving the planet, we often think of saving trees, reducing trash, saving significant life forms, but the most important is our extremely conscientious treatment of water.