Nappy Rash Protection Oil I Safe and Gentle Barrier Oil for Rashes (100 ml)
- Soothes chafed skin, heals it internally by forming a barrier against wetness
- Made of cold-pressed oils and carefully picked essential oils that are 100% natural and therefore very safe for use
- Certified 99. 9% Natural origin of total. Cosmos natural certified by ecocert greenlife according to cosmos standard
- Easy to apply oil with gentle spray-type nozzle. Carefully packed in a glass bottle. We don't used plastic packaging for any of our products
- 100% Ingredients disclosure. You won’t find parabens, sulfates, artificial colours, fragrance, bht/bha, preservatives or animal-derived products
min order value applicable
Safe and gentle barrier oil for rashes
If you use diapers on your little one then diaper rashes can be a harsh reality. Despite keeping your baby well-aired, rashes do show up ever so often.
Ph imbalance in the micro-climate in the diaper region and chemical irritants are known causes of this rash.
Our rash guard is made up of cold-pressed oils and carefully picked essential oils that are 100% natural and therefore very safe for use.
How to use: gently clean the area of soreness with damp cotton wool. Clean piece of cotton cloth or muslin the nozzle a short distance away from the area of redness or soreness and spray gently.
If you prefer, you could even spray onto sanitised hands and use a cotton wool to absorb it and dab it across the irritated areas. Cover loosely.
Full ingredients list: carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, olea europaea (virgin olive) fruit oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice & sodium benzoate & glycerin (aloe vera gel), calendula officinalis (calendula) seed oil, rubia cordifolia (manjishta) root oil, lavendula angustifolia (lavendar) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil 100% natural origin of total/strong.
99.9% Natural origin of total. COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert GreenLife according to COSMOS standard.
Cruelty-Free & Vegan certified by PETA in 2019.