Pottery Clay Pot I Earthen Kadai for Cooking and Serving
- The notable health benefits of clay pots or earthen pots include its ability to flow steam throughout the cooking process.
- It also offers plenty of moisture and that means you can cook with less oil and fat.
- Available in 4 sizes - XS (1 LTR), S (2 LTR), M (3 LTR) and L (4 LTR)
min order value applicable
About Clay Kadai with Lid
Size: 1 Liter : Material: clay. Colour: Red. Type: cooking & Serving Vessel. Best for biryani, dal, Khichdi, Pongal, curries. can cook for 1 – 2 Persons
Size: 2 Liter : Material: clay. Colour: Red. Type: cooking & Serving Vessel. Best for biryani, dal, Khichdi, Pongal, curries. can cook for 2 – 3 Persons
Size: 3 Liter : Material: clay. Colour: Red. Type: cooking & Serving Vessel. Best for biryani, dal, Khichdi, Pongal, curries. can cook for 4 – 5 Persons
Size: 4 Liter : Material: clay. Colour: Red. Type: cooking & Serving Vessel. Best for biryani, dal, Khichdi, Pongal, curries. can cook for 6 – 8 Persons
Clay pots give you all the Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium, and several other Minerals. Clay being alkaline in nature helps in neutralizing the Ph balance of the food by interacting with the acid present in the food. Clay being porous, allows heat and moisture to circulate evenly making food juicer, Food cooks Perfect without overheating & Burning.
WHAT IS A DEEP BURNED CLAY POT OR BLACK POTTERY?
It is a very old traditional Pottery technique. A Normal red Clay pot is Kilned once. Deep Burned Pots are kilned two times, Second time, potters Burn the pots stacked together with wood and Hay at a temperature of Nearly 1200*C. This will Make the pots very Strong and Durable. During the process, Pots turn Black in color. Deep Burned Pots Can Withstand High temperature when used on the Gas stove.
KNOW YOUR PRODUCT
It hands a hand made product, Size and shape may slightly vary. More sand added in clay for Extra Strength, Durability, and a Long-lasting, Rough finish.
This product is seasoned using Corn Starch. Seasoning starch may appear Glossy and Slippery on the surface.
We assure you there are no chemicals used in any step of making this product. It is made using Naturally excavated Clay. We use edible corn starch for seasoning the pot. Red pots may turn Black & Black pots may turn Red from the bottom while cooing due to temperature change
Cleaning your clay pot :
Use biodegradable soap or detergent to clean your pots and never leave the harsh detergent or soap to soak as they will seep into the pores of the clay and then leach into your food the next time you use it. Use mild , coir or vetiver scrub to clean it.
Check Images Read all specifications to make sure it fits your purpose and Place the Order. Usage Instructions are Send Along with the Product.
- Cast kadai (2.5 ltr), Cast Iron Skillet Single Handle (1ltr) + Cast Iron Tawa (10 Inch) Free 6inch Skillet & Ladles Set of 4Special Price ₹2,499 Regular Price ₹8,000 69% off
- Dinnerware I Natural Rice husks fiber(1 Pate, 1 Glass, 1 Bowl)Special Price ₹749 Regular Price ₹861 13% off
- Designer Cork Coasters I Biodegradable and Light weight (Pack of 6)Special Price ₹299 Regular Price ₹499 40% off
- Cast Iron Appam pan + Paniyaram Pan 9 pitsSpecial Price ₹1,299 Regular Price ₹4,800 73% off