Recycled News paper Pencils I 100% eco-friendly, smooth (pack of 20 & 40)
- No Trees were harmed in the making of these pencils!
- These 100% eco-friendly 2B pencils are smooth to write with and easy to sharpen.
- Makes a great gift for fellow Eco-warriors!
- Available in 2 Packs - Pack of 2 ( 10 x 2 ) and pack of 4 ( 10 x 4 ).
Accept Payments Online
Money Back Guarantee
Fair Trade Practices
Ships Items Quickly
Help Save Resources
min order value applicable
These unique wood-free pencils are made from your daily newspaper! The recycled paper is tightly rolled around the graphite (lead) with super strength!
Why Newspaper pencils?
- In India alone, we consume around 15-18 billion pencils each year and that comes at a grave cost of 7 Million trees annually.
- These trees can be saved by repurposing old newspapers into pencils.
- They are wood free and 100% eco friendly.
- There are no breakages while sharpening making it long lasting.
- Both the product and packaging are sustainable. The packaging is recycled and recyclable, so you can simply put it in your paper recycling or compost it directly.
- The shavings are paper and can be put into the wet waste/compost.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Recycled Paper Pencil | Plantable Eco-friendly seed pencils ( pack of 10)Special Price ₹220 Regular Price ₹228 4% off