Recycled Paper Pencils with Plantable Seeds
- We offer you paper seed pencil which can help the environment to grow more plants once they are used.
- These are packed in a biodegradable paper box.
- 100% natural &Eco-friendly.
- Available in 2 packs - Pack of 10 and Pack of 20
min order value applicable
Paper seed pencil are made from daily newspapers. They are wood free and environment-friendly. Renewable & less raw materials are used to manufacture them. Making of these recycled pencil does not harm tree.
The best way to opt sustainability. Sustainable recycled paper pencils that gives old pencils a new life. Made out of recycled paper, the end is filled with seeds and when planted upside down it grows herbs, flowers or vegetables.
We also ensure to minimize wastage of the raw materials used in the production. We also ensure that our product is user-friendly and causes no harm to the consumer. Hence, we are determined to provide our customers authentic and natural products.
Why you should buy biodegradable paper pencil from Taal mell ?.
- Made from old pencils using daily newspaper
- Our pencil are plantable and can be recycled.
- They are made from 100% recycled paper and they are sustainable pencils
- It contains seeds of different vegetables that are eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- Variety of plants you want to grow we have them. Plantable pencil are a good option, for those who love nature and also to gift our loved ones for spreading awareness.
- These pencil contain seeds of a variety of vegetables that can be planted in your own garden pot.
- Growing these seed pencil with immense care and watering them is quite a fun activity.
- Seeds of the pencil will sprout within 5-10 days.
- In Addition, It is non-toxic and a viable gift option for your friends and family.
- It is a complete win-win usable eco-friendly stationery product.
- It has a lightweight body which makes it easy to write, comes with a 0.5mm tip.
- The seeds are provided at the end of the pencil, just insert the part containing seeds in the soil when the pencil is too short, take care of the plants with moist soil and water them adequately. See your hard work nurture in peace.