Cabernet Longpi Black Pottery Wine Glass
- The pots are manually shaped, polished, sun-dried and fired in a bonfire.
- The black color of Longpi ham is a result of polishing the heated earthen pots with a local tree leaf.
min order value applicable
Longpi pottery from Manipur is made from a mixed paste of ground black serpentinite stone and special brown clay, which is found only in Longpi village.
"Terracota by Sachii" brings you this heritage pottery, functional as well as beautiful!
Price for 1 wine glass shown in image 1
Material : Ground Serpentinite Stone + Clay
Dimensions : 6 inches height, 3 inches top diameter; Color Black
Wash & Care : Wash with warm water, use mild soap and soft sponge if required. Do not scrub. Dry completely before storing. To be shipped within 3-5 days of placing the order.
- Natural Coir Pan Brush | Extremely handy and comfortable to holdSpecial Price ₹135 Regular Price ₹150 10% off
- Bamboo Travel Cutlery I Sustainable living I Eco friendly and Bio degradableSpecial Price ₹224 Regular Price ₹249 10% off
- Antique Finish Copper Bottle with cleaning brush (1 L)Special Price ₹949 Regular Price ₹1,290 26% off
- Bamboo Multipurpose Basket I handmade storage basketSpecial Price ₹1,399 Regular Price ₹2,200 36% off
- Natural Coconut Shell Ice Cream Cup/Bowl with SpoonSpecial Price ₹249 Regular Price ₹500 50% off
- Hand Made Coconut Shell Soup Spoon (Pack of 3)Special Price ₹275 Regular Price ₹550 50% off