Longpi Black Pottery Soup Bowls (Set of 1)
- The pots are manually shaped, polished, sun-dried and fired in a bonfire.
- The black color of Longpi ham is a result of polishing the heated earthen pots with a local tree leaf.
min order value applicable
Longpi pottery from Manipur is made from a mixed paste of ground black serpentinite stone and special brown clay, which is found only in Longpi village.
"Terracota by Sachii" brings you this heritage pottery, functional as well as beautiful!
Any other accessories shown in the image are not part of the product.
Material : Ground Serpentinite Stone + Clay, Cane
Dimensions : Circle with 6 inches top diameter, Height 2 inches; Color Black + Beige
Wash & Care : Wipe with damp cloth. Wash with warm water, use mild soap if required. Do not scrub, use soft sponge. Dry completely before storing.
- Earthen Clay Kadai with Lid I Pre-SeasonedSpecial Price ₹629 Regular Price ₹1,000 37% off
- Clay Pot Combo I Traditional Organic Cooking (1, 2 & 3 Ltr Red)Special Price ₹799 Regular Price ₹1,427 44% off
- Red Earthen Kadai I Natural Red Mud I UnglazedSpecial Price ₹529 Regular Price ₹800 34% off