Terracotta Clay Pot I Donga Set. Eco friendly Kitchen Utensils. (3 pcs - 750 ML)
- Clay Being Alkaline In Nature Helps In Neutralizing The Ph Balance Of The Food By Interacting With The Acid Present In The Food.
- When we cook, serve and retain/keep the food in Clay pot, then all food properties will increase simultaneously because it made of fully natural clay
min order value applicable
Material: Natural Terracotta clay
- Terracotta Is A Bad Conductor Of Heat But The Advantage Is The Amount Of Heat It Conducts Is Just About Perfect To Cook Food Without Over Heating.
- Clay Being A Porous Material,Allows Heat And Moisture Circulate Evenly This Helps In Cooking Vegetables And Meat Evenly. €Moisture Content Of The Food Is Retained Thus Making Your Food Juicer, Tender And Fresher.
- Cooking In Clay Pots Give You All The Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium, Sulfur And Several Other Compounds That Our Body Benefits From