Traditional cast Iron Kadai | pans for healthy cooking | Metallic Kitchen Utensils.
- Tasty - Cast Iron gives the traditional rustic taste to your food. It requires very less oil to cook.
- You deserve tasty food every day. Unlike Non stick and other pots/pans. All Indian food is flavor rich and cooked in high heat, making cast iron the best fit for us.
- It also enriches iron content in our food.
- Food safe - Cast Iron Cookwares are completely safe for cooking any type of food. It enriches your food with iron. Works on gas stove - can be used on the stove, over a fire.
- It can withstand high temperatures for a long time.
min order value applicable
Hand-made Iron Kadai, pre- treated with heat and Oil. Fry an onion before first use to remove any surface carbon deposits
You can use your iron Kadhai for roasting, sautéing, grilling, broiling, shallow frying in a small quantity of oil or deep-frying in plenty of oil.
They are good for water based cooking like poaching and boiling.
These Kadhai are ideal for making those Dal Tadka, idali chatani Tadaka, sabar tadaka
How to Use Iron Products : Wash well before use. Keep it dry after usage.After use, wash it well with warm soap, lemon, water or dish washing powder.
Apply vegetable oil inside the Tawa / Pan / Kadhai and use paper towels to cover it until next use.
- 8 inch Weight - 1.472 kg
- Diameter - 19 cm
- Height - 6.5 cm
- 9 inch Weight - 1.885 kg
- Diameter - 22.5 cm
- Height - 8 cm
- 10 inch Weight - 2 to 3kg
- Diameter - 25 cm
- Height - 9 cm
- 11 inch Weight - 3 to 3.3kg
- Diameter - 27.5 cm
- Height - 10 cm