SuperBottoms Washable & Reusable Cloth Diaper (5 kg- 17 kg Babies) (Lullabum)
- INDIA'S FIRST CERTIFIED- India’s 1st Tested and Certified Cloth Diaper brand (as per US standards)Super trim crotch diapers
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton soakers, Superbottoms Plus UNO is the ONLY one wash prep diaper in India.
- Skin-friendly - soft and gentle with no toxic chemical
min order value applicable
For babies from 5 KG- 17 KG
1.Superbottoms Plus UNO cloth diaper comes with an outer waterproof shell SUPERDRYFEEL lining and a back opening (pocket).
2.One Main Soaker ( open Insert with stay dry layer on top)- It also comes with 1 certified organic cotton open soaker (9 layers when folded) with SUPER DRY FEEL
3.One open booster (additional smaller insert)- Certified organic cotton (8 layers)
Dimensions: L x W x H - 20 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm
STRUCTURE and VERSATILE USES:
Main waterproof shell with snaps. Both the soakers (inserts) have snaps to perfectly snap on the diaper shell. Together these 2 soakers can last all night (10+) hours for most babies.
The diaper also has a back pocket for additional soakers if required.
Without soakers the diaper can be used as a swim diaper
Superbottoms brings you India’s 1st- One wash prep cloth diaper. The Real All in one diaper- can be used in more than 3 ways. Works as an All in One (AIO) Diaper, a Pocket diaper and a swim diaper as well.
Sustainable, rash -free diapering option for your baby- Reusable, Washable, Waterproof, Stay dry, Trimmest cloth diapers in the cutest prints!
- Organic Cotton is extremely absorbent a fabric and is also therefore expensive and durable compared to bamboo cotton. This makes Superbottoms diapers not just last longer, but also perform much better.
- Our diapers are known to last overnight and we have a lot of customers who use them so. Since it is an adjustable diaper, it needs to be sized properly, most of the customers miss this step. If you think that the diaper is leaking/ not absorbing as it should.
- Economical - only 16 diapers is needed for 3 years
- Sustainable - no bin full of waste generated
HOW TO USE :
STEP 1: ALWAYS wash the diaper at least once before use using detergent Skipping this step CAN CAUSE leaks.
STEP 2: ALWAYS size diaper before use using the front panel of snaps (check fit and size infographics). There are 12 snaps in front meant for reducing size. The size must be such that there are NO GAPS around the thigh. It fits from 5kg -17 kg. A loose diaper can be uncomfortable for babies. Watch how to size your diaper here https://youtu.be/sw8mGys5gF0
STEP 3: Use 1 soaker (large with super dry feel layer) if you want the diaper to last for lesser hours and 2 soakers if you want it to last all night (10+ hours)
Sizing- https://goo.gl/1enq7v Washing-https://goo.gl/wyJ1BT