Paper Mache Handmade Elephant Showpiece for Home Decor (set of 3 - Design 5)
- The elegant elephant statue symbolizes power, wisdom, strength, fertility, and protection of the home.
- These elephant showpieces are made of paper mache and it is handmade and hand-painted
- Gift this elephant showpiece to your loved ones they will love this.
- Elephants are known as peaceful animals and they bring good luck with them.
- Paper Mache Elephant set of 3, Material - Paper Mache, Color- Multi
min order value applicable
It is a traditional item made up of Paper mache material. This is an Indian handmade 3 set of Elephant handcarts. Each Elephant has been handcrafted and hand-printed with mineral beads. This Decorative showpiece gives a regal touch to your home with this patch and embroidery work. Highlighting the fine and intricate detailing, this beautiful vintage art surprise for loved ones; A Beautiful Piece of True Indian Art for living rooms. A nice gift item for Indian Art Lovers.
- Big - 13 cm x 13 cm x 7 cm
- Medium - 11 cm x 11 cm x 6 cm
- Small - 9 cm x 8.5 cm x 5 cm
Placing an elephant statue as per Vastu and feng shui in your home is a good decision. The color, position, and direction of the elephant statue play an essential role and can be placed according to your needs and problems. The presence of elephant figurines or paintings in the house has a beneficial impact in all aspects.
This Paper Mache House decorative item Enhances the decor value of the house, office, hotel, temple, etc. Great ideas for wedding gifts, anniversary gifts house warming ceremonies, Birthday gifts, new ventures, award ceremonies, Diwali, and festival gifts. A valuable personal collectible collection
Disclaimer: Since the product is a handcrafted item, there may be slight variations in design accuracy, uniformity, color, and size.
Care - Please Keep away from Sunlight and clean it with cotton wool very smoothly. Never use water to clean
About Paper Mache Crafts:
Paper Mache Crafts is a traditional craft and is passed on from one generation to the next generation in a family. it is still made by hand in small home shops where the whole family sits together and engages in the art of making Papercrafts.
Making paper Mache is simple but takes a lot of time and labor. In the traditional method of making Paper Mache the waste paper is soaked in water for a few days till its starts getting disintegrated. The excess water is then drained out and the soaked paper, rice straw, cloth, and bonding agents are mixed well to get a pulp.
This pulp is now placed in the mold and left for three or more days to dry. After it is dry the shape is cut away from the mold into two halves and then glued again. It is then coated with a layer of glue and gypsum and then made smooth by rubbing with stone or a baked piece of clay. Layers of tissue are then pasted. The base color is painted on it and now it is ready for making design. The design is made by hand. Some parts of the design are raised a bit so as to give dimension to the design.
- Wooden Elephant Showpiece| Hand Made from Rose WoodSpecial Price ₹425 Regular Price ₹700 39% off
- wooden Elephant puzzle toy with alphabets and numbers for kids with free Denim bagSpecial Price ₹364 Regular Price ₹999 64% off
- Beautiful Kashmiri Paper Mache Meter box/Storage Box (Small)Special Price ₹449 Regular Price ₹1,299 65% off
- Kashmiri Paper Mache Square Coasters (Set of 6 with Box)Special Price ₹699 Regular Price ₹1,099 36% off
- Kashmiri Paper Mache Wooden Tissue Box (Blue)Special Price ₹1,499 Regular Price ₹2,999 50% off