Soul of India Fine fragrance candles with beautiful white pearl finish glass jar (Regular)
- Proprietary all natural wax blend of soy wax, coconut wax, palm wax, and beeswax
- 100% natural lead-free cotton wicks
- Contains Beeswax – a natural air purifier
- No paraffin or any petroleum products
- Available in different fragrances - Dakshin Wood(Sandalwood, Myrrh, Patchouli), Memoirs of Ziro(Jasmine, Wild Bamboo, Vetiver), Palolem Breeze(Orange, Ozone, Soft Powder), Pichola's Edge(Aquatic Flowers, Amber, Rosewood), Sacred Konark(White florals, Incense, Musk), Shillong Blossoms(Tangy berries, Cherry blossom, Pine), and Shimla Bakehouse (Cinnamon, Sugar, Cedarwoods)
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ) - 100 pieces
- The price of the product does vary with quantity, please contact us for a precise quotation.
- Branding, Logistics, and Customized Packaging charges are added as applicable
Our Soul of India luxury fine fragrance candles are made with our proprietary 100% natural wax blend of the highest quality soy, coconut, and palm wax. Our natural wax blend also contains Beeswax for its unrivaled air purification properties. Topped with lead-free cotton wicks and premium fine fragrance oils to create an eco-friendly non-toxic non-polluting clean burn that is pure and intensely fragrant.
An artistically crafted home perfume candle from the house of Umbr Tree – the ultimate in luxurious fragrance, beauty, and function. Filled in beautiful white pearl finish handmade glass jars inspired by classic Indian tableware with matching glass lids that sparkle and shimmer and instantly enhance any space. The petite cover is designed to keep the wax dust free when not in use and is an easy way to extinguish the candle when desired. Packaged in an elegant magnetic flap box.
- No additives, preservatives, or other harmful chemicals
- Free of phthalates, parabens, and sulfates
- Non-allergic and toxin-free
- Not tested on animals
- 3 times longer burn time than Paraffin
- Sustainable eco-friendly production processes
- All ingredients and raw materials are sourced from Indian manufacturers
- Lovingly handmade in Bengaluru, India
Safety & Usage
To prevent fire and serious injury
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from flammable things.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Always burn on a level heat-resistant surface in a non-draughty area. Remove any debris before each ignition. Trim wicks to 5mm before each use. If the wicks are too short the wax may not burn all the way to the edge (tunneling), and if too long the wicks may appear to mushroom causing black soot to form on the glass jars/aluminum containers.
The container may become hot during use. Do not burn for less than one hour or more than four hours at a time. If the flame smokes, extinguish and shorten the wick. The natural property of soy can lead to slight discoloration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle.
- Dimensions - 3.25 x 3.25 x 5.5 inches
- Weight - 255 gm
- Burn time - 50 hours approx
- Time to dispatch: 7 - 10 days from the order confirmation.
- If you would like the product to be dispatched to multiple locations directly, please click "Add to Enquiry" instead of "Buy Now" on the page.
- We will call you within 24 hours of inquiry to finalize any personalization request, payment processing, and delivery addresses.
Write Your Own Review